No desktop app? No problem! Anyone can now join your Tandem calls in browser. All you need to do is send them the meeting link. Here's where you can find it:
Cal.com + Tandem
Now you can schedule meetings with anyone using Tandem + Cal.com! With this integration, teammates and external guests can check your availability and book a meeting, and a Tandem link will automatically be added to the calendar invite.
Google Calendar Integration
You can now schedule Tandem meetings directly from Google Calendar! Install the Tandem add-on or Chrome extension, and select "Tandem Meeting" as a video conferencing option next time you're scheduling a meeting. This will automatically add a tandem meeting link to your calendar invite.
Use Multiple Cameras
Show off all your good angles with Multicam™! Enable "use multiple cameras" in your video settings and check the ones you want to display.
- [mac] Added a new preference for whether Tandem should be visible on all workspaces.
- Improved security of the Tandem app infrastructure through context isolation
- Updated underlying Electron / Chrome infrastructure. This includes many bug fixes and security patches by the Chrome team
- [mac] Universal installer for Apple Silicon and Intel Macs
- [mac] Fixed bugs related to Tandem disappearing from Mac Dock by making “visible over fullscreen apps” a setting that can be toggled. This also improves the “visible over fullscreen apps” behavior to be more consistent.
- [mac] Improved full-screen support and fixed weird issues when the call window is collapsed while in full-screen
- [mac] Fixed cases where hardware encoding for video wasn’t being used. This should improve CPU usage during calls.
- [windows] Added support for Brave browser app presence
- [windows] Fixed additional cases where quitting Tandem causes leftover processes and high CPU usage