Seamless Calendar Scheduling, In-Browser Meetings & Other Updates!
No desktop app? No problem! Anyone can now join your Tandem calls in browser. All you need to do is send them the meeting link. Here's where you can find it:
Cal.com + Tandem
Now you can schedule meetings with anyone using Tandem + Cal.com! With this integration, teammates and external guests can check your availability and book a meeting, and a Tandem link will automatically be added to the calendar invite.
Google Calendar Integration
You can now schedule Tandem meetings directly from Google Calendar! Install the Tandem add-on or Chrome extension, and select "Tandem Meeting" as a video conferencing option next time you're scheduling a meeting. This will automatically add a tandem meeting link to your calendar invite.
Use Multiple Cameras
Show off all your good angles with Multicam™! Enable "use multiple cameras" in your video settings and check the ones you want to display.
- [mac] Added a new preference for whether Tandem should be visible on all workspaces.
- Improved security of the Tandem app infrastructure through context isolation
- Updated underlying Electron / Chrome infrastructure. This includes many bug fixes and security patches by the Chrome team
- [mac] Universal installer for Apple Silicon and Intel Macs
- [mac] Fixed bugs related to Tandem disappearing from Mac Dock by making “visible over fullscreen apps” a setting that can be toggled. This also improves the “visible over fullscreen apps” behavior to be more consistent.
- [mac] Improved full-screen support and fixed weird issues when the call window is collapsed while in full-screen
- [mac] Fixed cases where hardware encoding for video wasn’t being used. This should improve CPU usage during calls.
- [windows] Added support for Brave browser app presence
- [windows] Fixed additional cases where quitting Tandem causes leftover processes and high CPU usage