There are three reasons you might receive this error:
1. Your camera or mic is not being recognized by your system.
- Try to use your camera with another application in this computer. (e.g. Zoom)
- If it doesn’t work, read more on case #2 below.
- If it works, then read more on case #3 below.
2. Your camera or mic is not connecting
- Double check your cable connection.
- Try plugging it to a different port.
- Try connecting it to a different device. Does it work there? If it does, maybe the camera / mic is not recognized by your system. Read case #1 below.
3. Your camera or mic is not being recognized by Tandem
Tandem not detecting camera / mic. Error: NotFoundError
- If you’ve tried all the steps above, please report the call to us so we can investigate the call logs (see screenshots below)
Where to report during call:
Where to report after call: