There are three ways to have meetings on Tandem:
1) Automatic Meeting Rooms (Google Calendar only for now) - Meetings with internal participants will automatically appear in Tandem.
2) Quick Meetings - Click + to create a quick meeting.
3) Meeting Links - Get a link from + and put it into Calendar (scheduler chrome extension coming soon!)
Meeting Links work like other meeting apps - they give recipients access to the meeting, but not your team. If they don't have Tandem, they'll be prompted to install, then taken straight to the meeting (browser-mode coming soon!).
🛠 Infra and Call Quality
- Significant call and screenshare changes under the hood:
- Faster connect times
- higher quality video + screenshare
- Screenshare quality improvements.
- Screenshare pinch/scroll to zoom-in.
- Bug fixes - Apple M1 camera issue, bluetooth devices.
You can now control the video layout
- Max Videos allows you to control how many videos you see per page. If you're having network issues, less videos is better (we do some automatic adjustment here).
In expanded mode, click the hand to high-five a teammate!
🕰 In case you missed it
Remember lunchtime group conversations with your team? In-person conversations are dynamic, spontaneous, with sub-conversations forming and re-forming fluidly. Now you can have these flexible group conversations with our Crosstalk feature!
To start a crosstalk, click on the button in the top-left of your teammate's video. You'll still hear the main conversation, but at a lower volume. Moving between Crosstalk sub-conversations is easy - just click on who you want to talk with. Each Crosstalk will be assigned a random colorful emoji to help tell them apart.
- fix for old meetings showing up
- fixed upcoming meetings bugs
- fix multiple client presence issues
- chat paste crash
- fix screenshare + camera off issue if you toggle camera
- Fixed bugs with Crosstalk
- '/random' has better formatting
- Minor polish on Dark Mode