Find this on the Start Camera button in device settings. (Note: not recommended if you've disabled GPU acceleration)
Google Calendar Add-on
You can now add Tandem as a meeting option for yourself or your organization. You can meet with anyone—not just in your team—and they can join in-browser or download Tandem. Note: they won't be added to your team automatically, but if they're part of your org, they may be able to join your team (admins can control this in Settings > Preferences > Teams).
Alternatively, add the Chrome Extension Scheduler.
- Notify-when-free: You can now get notified for teammates who are recently away (bright orange dot). Right click on a teammate to get notified when they're free.
- in-call chat: added a red dot for unread messages.
- Hide irrelevant rooms with an easy expander toggle ('more rooms')
- clear unread waves after 24 hours
- custom status will be published to all your teams (not just active team)
Bug Fixes and Infra
- Infra for call reliability, scaling, and performance form the bulk of our efforts.
- Call connection bug fixes
- On Windows, better fallback logic for choosing audio and video devices.
- Fixed screenshare from browser
- Fixed bugs with Crosstalk (flexible large-group conversations) and
- Fixed custom room background covers not showing up
- Fixed /random broken on cross-team and cross-org calls
- Fixed several frontend and backend crashing bugs.
- Polished: Lock room in dark mode.